Most houses have a fire alarm fitted, which helps ensure you are alerted in the case of a fire. If you’re sleeping and a fire starts, then the fire alarm will detect the smoke and loudly bleep, making you wake up and realise something is wrong. A smoke alarm is a very useful device. However, have you ever heard about carbon monoxide alarms? Far less homes have these fitted, but these can be as much as a life saver as a fire alarm. Carbon Monoxide is a dangerous invisible and odourless gas. Installing a carbon monoxide alarm in your home will help safe guard you and your family from the silent and deadly gas.